Copperfish Books offers new, used, and antique and collectible books, greeting cards, and gifts in our store in Punta Gorda, Florida. We also have a booth in Alley Cat Antiques in Arcadia, FL.
Monday 10 am - 5:30 pm
Tuesday 10 am - 5:30 pm
Wednesday 10 am - 5:30 pm
Thursday 10 am - 7 pm*
Friday 10 am - 5:30 pm
Saturday 10 am - 4 pm
*Open until 7 pm during "season" and open until at least 8 pm every third Thursday for "Alive After 5")
Proud members of:
- Punta Gorda Chamber of Commerce
- Punta Gorda Downtown Merchants Association
- Florida Antiquarian Booksellers Association (FABA)
- American Booksellers Association (ABA)
- Southern Independent Booksellers Alliance (SIBA)
What Kind of Fish Is a Copperfish?
It's a fiction fish. (We made it up.)
Do you want to sell your books?
Follow this link for more information. Sell Your Books
(L-R) Serena Wyckoff (co-owner), Karen Solar, Jean Lewis, Cathy Graham (co-owner), and Lizy Coale (front). (Photo used with permission of Harbor Style Magazine.)