Copperfish Books offers new, used, and antique and collectible books, greeting cards, and gifts in our store in Punta Gorda, Florida. We also have a booth in Twice As Nice Antiques in Arcadia, FL.
Monday - Friday 10 am - 5:30 pm
Saturday 10 am - 4 pm
And we're open every third Thursday until at least 8 pm for Alive After 5.
Proud members of:
- Punta Gorda Chamber of Commerce
- Punta Gorda Downtown Merchants Association
- Florida Antiquarian Booksellers Association (FABA)
- American Booksellers Association (ABA)
- Southern Independent Booksellers Alliance (SIBA)
- Charlotte Arts
What Kind of Fish Is a Copperfish?
It's a fiction fish. (We made it up.)
Do you want to sell your books?
Follow this link for more information. Sell Your Books
(L-R) Serena Wyckoff (co-owner), Karen Solar, Jean Lewis, Cathy Graham (co-owner), and Lizy Coale (front). Not pictured: Liz Tietsworth. (Photo used with permission of Harbor Style Magazine.)