As we transition toward fully re-opening Copperfish Books, our next step will be taking appointments for shopping. This will allow us to control the number of shoppers in the store and keep us all safe. Appointment times are 30 minutes long (including checkout). You may use our automated system (click the button below) or call us Mon-Sat 10-4.
When you book a 30-minute shopping appointment with us, here is what you can expect:
- Personalized attention and assistance if you wish;
- a clean, safe environment with plenty of hand sanitizer available to use;
- booksellers wearing face coverings and staying at least 6 feet away from you;
- you will be the only shopper in the store (in addition to any guests you bring with you -- no more than 3 please);
- overjoyed booksellers -- we've missed you!
What we ask of you:
- Wear a face covering over your nose and mouth while inside our store;
- stay at least 6 feet away from our booksellers;
- use hand sanitizer when you enter and as you move through our store;
- enjoy yourself!
Q: What if I'm late for my appointment?
A: If someone is booked after you, you appointment time cannot be extended. If we have flexibility with our schedule we'll let you know.
Q: What if I need to cancel my appointment?
A: If you must cancel your shopping appointment, please do so at least one day in advance.
Q: Can I bring other people with me?
A: You may bring up to three adults with you to shop.
Q: Can I bring children?
A: We aren't allowing anyone under 12 years old at this time. All young persons would be required to wear a face covering, too.
Q: Can I bring books for trade credit?
A: At this time, we are not accepting books for trade credit. We will let you know when we begin accepting them again.