Bad Guys in Superbad (Prebound)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Bad Guys series.
- #1: Bad Guys (Prebound): $16.80
- #2: Bad Guys in Mission Unpluckable (Prebound): $16.80
- #3: Bad Guys in the Furball Strikes Back (Prebound): $16.80
- #4: Bad Guys in Attack of the Zittens (Prebound): $16.80
- #5: Bad Guys in Intergalactic Gas (Prebound): $16.80
- #6: Bad Guys in Alien Vs Bad Guys (Prebound): $16.80
- #7: Bad Guys in Do-You-Think-He-Saurus?! (Prebound): $17.80
- #9: The Bad Guys in The Big Bad Wolf (The Bad Guys #9) (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: The Bad Guys in the Baddest Day Ever (The Bad Guys #10) (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: The Bad Guys in Dawn of the Underlord (The Bad Guys #11) (Paperback): $6.99
- #12: The Bad Guys in The One?! (The Bad Guys #12) (Paperback): $6.99
- #13: The Bad Guys in Cut to the Chase (The Bad Guys #13) (Paperback): $6.99
- #14: The Bad Guys in They're Bee-Hind You! (The Bad Guys #14) (Paperback): $6.99
The Bad Guys have strangely acquired SUPERPOWERS But their powers might be, well, defective. They can only do things like blow their own pants off in public. Not exactly what you'd call hero-caliber skills. Defective or not, the Bad Guys have a job to do. With Marmalade ready to destroy the world, Mr. Wolf, Mr. Snake, Mr. Piranha, and Mr. Shark finally have their chance to be (super)heroes And this time, they may just get some help...
About the Author
Aaron Blabey was an actor before he started creating children's books. In 2008, Pearl Barley and Charlie Parsley was awarded Children's Book Council of Australia's Book of the Year. In 2012, The Ghost of Miss Annabel Spoon was named a White Raven by the International Youth Library, Munich, Germany. It also won the Patricia Wrightson Prize in the 2013 New South Wales Premier's Literary Awards, and the Children's Peace Literature Award, 2013. And now The Bad Guys has won Australia's Children's Indie Book Award for 2016! He is also the author of many children's picture books, including the bestselling Pig the Pug series and Thelma the Unicorn. Aaron lives with his two children and his wife in Sydney, Australia.