Birthday Counting (First Celebrations #7) (Board book)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the First Celebrations series.
- #1: Halloween Colors (First Celebrations #1) (Board book): Email or call for availability and price
- #2: Thanksgiving Counting (First Celebrations #2) (Board book): $6.95
- #3: Christmas Colors & Counting (First Celebrations #3) (Board book): Email or call for availability and price
- #4: Valentine's Shapes (First Celebrations #4) (Board book): $6.95
- #5: Easter Counting (First Celebrations #5) (Board book): $6.99
- #6: Parade Colors (First Celebrations #6) (Board book): Email or call for availability and price
Looking for a board book that celebrates birthdays? Look no further! Birthday Counting is the perfect choice for baby’s birthday party! This festive board book introduces counting in reverse from six to one, with all the typical trappings of a birthday fete, including cakes, balloons, and presents. This book is part of the First Celebrations series, which also includes Easter Counting, Halloween Colors, Vanlentine's Shapes, Christmas Colors & Counting, and Thanksgiving Counting! Round out the series with this new fun and colorful book about the most important day of the year — your birthday!
About the Author
Barbara Barbieri McGrath has written over twenty books for children, including The Little Gray Bunny, The Little Red Elf, and many bestselling math concept books. Her love for writing, children and making learning fun was the inspiration for her first children's book, The M&M Brand Counting Book, which sold over 1 million copies. She lives in Natick, Massachusetts.
Peggy Tagel's bright, colorful cutpaper illustrations have been reproduced for a variety of products, including cards, gift wrap, children's books, and magazines. She illustrated all seven books in the First Celebrations series. She lives in North Port, Florida.