Let's Learn in My Neighborhood (Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood) (Board Books)
Explore Daniel Tiger's neighborhood in this Think & Find book. You'll visit the library, the post office, the crayon factory, and more. In each scene, a pull tab reveals items to find in the artwork--and matching is an early math skill There are so many grr-ifc things to discover with Daniel and his friends. Children will learn about shapes, colors, counting and more Perfect for all Daniel Tiger fans
Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood interactive board books feature scenarios and music from the top-rated series for preschoolers on PBS KIDS.
- Almost 40 items to find and 20 questions to answer
- Pull the tab to reveal items to find in each picture. Think and talk about the questions - great learning experience for toddlers
- Visit teacher Harriet in the classroom, Music Man Stan's shop, Baker Aker in the bakery, Lady Elaine in the crayon factory, Mr. Mcfeely from the post office and Daniel's dad at the library
- Thick board pages and sturdy pull tabs allow for reading over and over again
- Officially licensed Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood product.