GED Math Study Guide (Paperback)
The content of this GED math study guide is aligned with the GED math content standards, the GED high impact indicators for math, and the College and Career Readiness (CCR) math standards. This study guide also covers all the GED assessment targets for mathematics.
This GED study test prep guide has eight (8) chapters that teach learners how to visualize and solve quantitative and algebraic work problems.
- Chapter 1: Using number sense concepts, including ordering rational numbers, absolute value, multiples, factors, and exponents.
- Chapter 2: Applying ratios, percent, and scale factors.
- Chapter 3: Using dimensions, perimeter, circumference, and area of two-dimensional figures.
- Chapter 4: Using dimensions, surface area, and volume of three-dimensional figures.
- Chapter 5: Writing, manipulating, and solving graph linear inequalities
- Chapter 6: Comparing, representing, and evaluating functions.
- Chapter 7: One Practice test.
- Chapter 8: Complex word problems.
Additionally, each of the first seven (7) chapters is divided into 1 to 6 sections that present step-by-step instructions, real-world examples, and practice exercises that enable learners to become fluent in mathematical thinking and reasoning, giving them a deeper understanding of math concepts and terminologies.