It's a national celebration of indie bookstores! Independent Bookstore Day has become a nationwide party as big and varied as the country itself. Please join us and show your love for your indie bookstore!
Here's what's happening...
- Special Children's Story Time with Dianne Ochiltree, award-winning author of It's a Seashell Day, It's a Firefly Night, and Molly, By Golly. Dianne will also do a fun shell craft activity with the kids! 10:30 - 11:15 am. This special event with Dianne also serves as a kickoff to Children's Book Week, April 30-May 6.
- Free mimosas, coffee, juice and treats
- Enter to win a tote bag full of advance reading copies
- Store-wide specials
- Color-your-own-bookmark station
- Special edition items created just for Independent Bookstore Day available for sale
Please note that Marion Ave. and Taylor St. will be closed to vehicular traffic due to the Punta Gorda Block Party. Our parking lot will be available for our customers, and Herald Court Parking Garage is nearby, too.