VISITING THE STORE
What are your HOURS?
We're open Tuesday - Friday 10 am - 5 pm and Saturday 10 am - 4 pm. Closed on Sunday.
Is there PARKING AT YOUR STORE?
Yes, customers may park in the parking lot directly in front of our building.
Is the store WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE?
Yes, there is a ramp up to the curb to the entrance of our store. Our restroom is also accessible.
What is your STORE REFUND POLICY?
New books and merchandise in new condition with a store receipt may be returned within 30 days of purchase to Copperfish Books. No returns on used books or other used items. All such items sold “as is.”
Do you offer a TEACHER DISCOUNT?
In an effort to recognize and reward the commitment of school teachers, Copperfish Books offers a Teacher Discount Program. Qualified Florida K-12 teachers will receive a 10% discount on regularly priced new and used books (in stock and most special orders). Read the program details.
Are books on your website IN STOCK AT YOUR STORE?
Our online store offers vastly more titles that we carry in our store, but we may have what you're looking for in stock. Please call us to confirm availability.
What does the CONFIRMATION EMAIL MEAN?
This means that we've received your order. We will email you when your order has shipped or is ready to be picked up.
What are your SHIPPING METHODS AND CHARGES?
See the SHIPPING section below.
What is your WEBSITE RETURN POLICY?
Contact us as soon as possible via email to request return instructions. Click here for further details.
All packages are shipped via the US Postal Service (USPS). Books may ship either via Media Mail (Standard) or Priority (Expedited). All non-book items ship via Priority (except for gift certificates, which are mailed First Class for free). Packages including both books and non-book items must ship via Priority.
Standard (2-8 business days)
- Book orders $50 or more (books only) ship FREE via USPS Media Mail! All books must ship together to a single address.
- For book orders under $50, you pay a flat fee of $5.00 to ship via USPS Media Mail to a single address. Shipments to more than one address are $5.00 each.
- Want to pay the actual shipping cost to support the bookstore? Select Economy Mail (Actual Cost). Shipping will be estimated at $5.00 or more and adjusted (lower) if needed based on the actual cost to ship via USPS Media Mail. Please contact store for Priority. We appreciate your selection of this option if you are able to afford it!
Expedited (1-3 business days)
- Priority Envelope Flat Rate (generally holds 1-2 books) $9.99
- Priority Box Flat Rate (multiple books and/or non-book items – must fit box) $16.99
- Priority Box Custom (charges TBD depending on size and weight – please contact store)
Tracking is included with each order. Shipping to US addresses only.
Our email list is for our use only. We do not sell or lend our lists to anyone for any reason. You may stop mailings by clicking unsubscribe at any time and you will not be contacted or added back.
Do You BUY USED BOOKS?
We occasionally purchase large collections. Read the details.
How can I put MY BOOK IN YOUR STORE?
Copperfish Books supports local authors by offering to stock their books through our consignment program. Read the program details.
WHAT KIND OF FISH IS A COPPERFISH?
It's a fiction fish. (We made it up.)