Saturday April 29, 2017 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
It's a national celebration of indie bookstores! Independent Bookstore Day has become a nationwide party as big and varied as the country itself. Join us and show your love for your indie bookstore!
- Free mimosas, coffee and treats
- Enter to win a tote bag full of advance reading copies
- Color your own bookmarks for adults and kids
- I LOVE THIS BOOK Selfie Station (take a selfie with a book you love, post it with #bookstoreday)
- Storewide specials
- Special edition items created just for Independent Bookstore Day available for sale
April 29 is also the day of the Punta Gorda Block Party, which takes place on Marion Avenue and Taylor Street. The streets will be closed to vehicular traffic, but our parking lot will be available for our customers. Don't forget that the Herald Court Parking Garage is near by, too! So, make a day of it in Downtown Punta Gorda. Have fun with us, and then head to the Block Party to keep the fun going!