It's a national celebration of indie bookstores!
Independent Bookstore Day has become a nationwide party as big and varied as the country itself. Please join us and show your love for your local indie bookstore!
Here's what's happening...
- Special Children's Story Time with Dr. Seuss readings and activities
- Free drinks! Mimosas, coffee, OJ
- Yummy cookies and treats
- Enter to win a bag full of advance reading copies from publishers -- for kids and adults
- Store-wide specials
- Color-your-own-bookmark station
- Enter to win a Copperfish Books t-shirt
- Take a photo with one of our #hashtag signs at our #Hashtag Station – and post it on social media
- Write on our BOOK LOVE comment board
- Special edition items created just for Independent Bookstore Day available for sale
Please note that Marion Ave. and Taylor St. will be closed to vehicular traffic due to the Punta Gorda Block Party. Our parking lot will be available for our customers, and Herald Court Parking Garage is nearby, too.